Upon completion of this course, participants will have the beginning skill set necessary to define objectives for a simulation-based learning activity, develop a simulation that will allow learners the opportunity to demonstrate observable behaviors related to identified objectives, utilize the GAP format in debriefing and describe their methodology for evaluation of their simulation-based learning program.
- Demonstrate the use of feedback and debriefing of a teamwork simulation
- List specific strategies to foster learning conversations and reflective practice.
- Discuss the role of simulation in learning and performance improvement for professional learners
- Formulate simulation scenarios based on learning objectives
- Discuss the role of feedback and debriefing in learning and performance improvement
CME credit hours 11.5 for two-day course
This activity is jointly sponsored by University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump Trading Simulation and Education Center.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint sponsorship of the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump Trading Simulation and Education Center. The University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 11.5 credits AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Total cost for the course is $650.00 per registrant. If you are registering 3 or more registrants for this course, please enter promo code JUMP20 to receive a 20% discount on each attendee's registration fee.